Online Class > Reiki > Reiki Level 3
Cleansing your Crystals
If your crystal is not soluble, friable or layered, hold it under running water for a few minutes and place in sun or moon light for a few hours to re-energize. Delicate crystals can be cleansed in raw brown rice or with sound, light or a smudge stick. Salt can only be used if the crystal is not layered, friable or delicate.
When I should cleanse my Crystals?
- Before using your Crystal and after you have used it (especially if you have meditated with it or used it as an curing disease )
- When you wonder if it needs cleansing
- When it looks or feels dirty or sticky
- If others have handled it and you feel it has picked up some unwanted energy
- If you have gone through a major change